Living Sustainably in Community
Imagine living in a neighborhood that's welcoming, safe and eco-friendly.
Private homes with generous common facilites.
Where people know and care about each other in a real village setting.
Newt Crossing Community is a forming, intergenerational cohousing community. For more information contact us at
We highly recommend watching this video
Creating Cohousing; Building Sustainable Communities by McCamant and Durrett
Schedule Moving Forward
All times are Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7)
- Group Meeting: Sunday June 14, 3 - 5 PM. Visioning exercises from
Creating a Life Together
- Group Meeting: Sunday, June 28, 3 - 5 PM - Continuation of visioning exercises
- Group Meeting: Sunday, July 12, 3 - 5 PM - Sociocracy for Newt Crossing
- Group Meeting: Sunday, July 26, 3 - 5 PM - Recap of Walk the Land
- Our Group meetings will be online - every other Sunday -
until conditions change and we can meet in person
If you would like to join our online meetings, please email us at
We will send you the Zoom invite/link
- We plan to hold a "Walk the land" (conditions permitting)
on Sunday July 19.
Vicki & Paul will host, with Eva & Jonathan joining by phone.
If you'd like to join us, please let us know.
Stay tuned for details.